If you find this page useful, please share it.
151 Positive Characteristics of people with ADD
From the participants of my Practical Success Tips for Adults
Seminar at CHADD Vancouver
Pete's blog posts on the topic of ADD Strengths
Top Ten Advantages of Having ADD in a High Tech Career
Quotes about people with ADD
Virtues of ADHD
People with Attention Deficit Disorder Can:
- Notice more things in a situation than most
other people can.
- Hear more than other people can hear.
- Do more things at the same time than other people with
limited single attention spans.
- Are extremely creative, especially with problem
- Look at a situation from more angles than
most people and they can generate more ideas about a
particular subject because of this.
- Are often more perceptive than others.
- Are very imaginative.
- Are very intuitive.
- Enjoy trying out new things and ideas.
- Make life more interesting for all those around them:) due to their
low boredom threshold.
Want to learn how to recognize and develop more of your ADHD strengths and reduce some of your ADHD challenges?