ADHD Problems I Help My ADHD Coaching Clients Learn How To Manage
Hundreds of adults with ADHD have worked with me on 6 continents since I started doing ADHD coaching over the phone in 2003 to help my fellow ADHD adults learn how to manage their ADHD related problems more effectively with less stress.
I offer potential Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder coaching clients a free 30 minute ADHD coaching sample session to discover if I can help them with their ADHD related goals or problems and for both of us to determine if we’re a good fit.
Here are some of the career, family and health and lifestyle ADHD related problems or goals to achieve that adults with ADHD asked me to help them with for their free ADHD coaching session and who have hired me as their Adult ADHD coach.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
Business and Career
- Over promising and under delivering
- Starting tasks on time and finishing them on time.
- Screening through and prioritizing handling email and voicemail messages
- Committing and finishing a project in a realistic period of time with understanding and balance
- Dealing with procrastinating on boring or uncomfortable work that is critical to my business’ success
- How to set boundaries and expectations with clients
- Complete projects on time so I don’t get fired
- Am often late to meetings at work
- How to structure a way to regular do the small items daily so they don’t become big fires when there are constant interruptions and crisises going on
- Stop interrupting people while they are talking
- Learning how to say no and applying boundaries at work
- Achieving success with my daily to-do list more often
- Learning conscious ways to manage my distractibility
- Be able to order and track my many commitments to many people and organize my time and efforts so I actually do them vs just think of doing them
- Have a big project to present to CEO & all the leaders of the company and am overwhelmed and have trouble breaking it down
- Finishing up my notes after client/patient meetings
- Cleaning up my desk and the area around it
- Maintaining a consistent schedule to reduce the clutter I have in my home office
- Learning how to prioritize my daily workload
- Finish the book I’ve been working on for years
- Effectively scheduling my time
- Learning not to hyperfocus too much on one project at the expense of other projects, life balance and income
- Several years behind in filing my taxes and the CRA is after me to file them
- Feeling overwhelmed about all the work I have to do, and procrastinating / not knowing how/where/what to start on
- Following through to launch a new program
- Creating and maintaining a habit of project management
- Creating structures for my work and personal life
- How to arrive to work early and not be stressed
- Reducing commitments and enjoying life more
- Trouble getting started on projects
- Plan and do regular business development vs procrastinate and do last minute panic adrenaline rush business development
- Having trouble addressing the dangerously increasing pile of administrative work I need to do.
- Creating and implementing a business development strategy at work
- Procrastinating on calling new prospects
- How to stop chatting for long periods of times at job sites with employees
- Have trouble answering important work emails
- Finishing course I have been trying to launch for the last year. I have it about 75% done but I’m stuck
- Want to do a business plan for home based business
- Want to create a plan to pay down my debt
- Procrastinating on writing long work reports for clients
- Communicating better with my wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend
- Wife asks me to do tasks or show up at an event with others I says yes but forget and she’s really upset
- How to deal with emotional overreactivity with partner in conflict situations
- Overcoming an aversion to social occasions
- Be able to pay attention to my partner longer when they’re talking
- Not prioritizing family enough too much time on my business
- Recognizing the signs of exhaustion that lead me to a state of discouragement and anger
- Being more attentive and considerate to my partner and family
- Actually listen to my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend vs yes dearing them and ignoring what they asked me to do which causes anger and nagging
- Have trouble saying no to friends and others requests
- Forget to share critical details with my partner which leads to arguments
- Clean up the piles of clutter at home that are stressing me and my partner out
- Selling a house
- How to be able to notice what my partner is doing that is positive and compliment them on it
Health and Lifestyle
- Creating and maintaining a morning ritual
- Practicing _____ 2 hours every day
- Following through with commitments to myself. Especially exercise & weight loss
- Meditating or doing yoga every day
- How to get up earlier to go to the gym every morning.
- Finding the time to cook every day
- Have to gather, organize and file medical expenses to insurance companies
- Drawing, sketching or painting every day
Do you have some of these ADHD related problems or goals?
to find out how I can help you learn how to manage your ADHD problems more effectively, with less frustration and stress.
Related Customized ADHD Coaching Solutions Posts